Dr. Dennis Unson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 30th, 2012
We are extremely happy with Dr Unson
Both my 4.5 yrs old Son, and 2.5 yrs old daughter are patients of Dr Unson. We initially saw another Doctor when my son was first born, but came across Dr Unson when the other doctor was not available. Dr Unson's style and level of care suit us much better, and we have changed him to our kids' primary doctor since. He is very caring, professional, and we totally trust him to put our kids under his care.

September 14th, 2010
Would recommend him to all my friends with newborns
Dr Unson, is a wonderful pediatrician. He is a warm, caring doctor, always smiling when we see him. When it comes to our son, he is very gentle and is able to put him at ease instantly. Our son, who has been seeing him since he was born in 2003 just loves him! When our son was diagnosed with colic and reflux as a baby, he made sure we followed a strict diet to ease our son's symptoms, which greatly improved his digestive issues. Even the chief pediatric gi doctor at Stanford that we went to for a second opinion (we just wanted to make sure) highly recommends him - esp. since Dr Unson was one of his medical interns. He is very informative and is open and willing to answer any questions we have and believe me, I grill him about every little thing until I am satisfied. Although he is very busy lately and he is juggling more appointments, I wouldn't ever leave him just for those reasons. That just shows how popular he is. I recently referred a friend to him and she called me back saying how wonderful he was and thanking me for the referral. If you want a doctor who can put your worries about your sick child at ease, he is the doctor to choose. You will not regret it.

November 18th, 2008
DON'T take your baby to him
He is possibly the worst pediatrician you could have for your baby. Doesn't spend time with you, doesn't know what immunizations are required when - and worst of all, he is really really clueless! I CANNOT believe this guy has a medical license!! If I had the time and money, I would sue him. PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT medical group - for your baby's sake. you will thank me.