The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Vane
Dr. Dennis Vane, MD, FAAP, FACS, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Vane is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital, Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr and SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Vane has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Dennis Vane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.
Dr. Walker Robinson Sr
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Urbana, IL 0 mi43
Dr. Christian Perez
General Surgery, Residency
Urbana, IL 0 mi
Dr. Blair Rowitz
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Urbana, IL 0.01 mi24