A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Wales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wales, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wales graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Scott Wales MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Wales practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Wales practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.