A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Waltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Waltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waltman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Danl Waltman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Waltman practice?
- Dr. Dennis Waltman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Waltman practices Ophthalmology near Poulsbo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Poulsbo Ophthalmologists.