Overall Review

October 6th, 2016
breast implants Been 6 years ago .He did a nice job. easy man to talk to.
I got my breast implants from him ,And was very happy ,its been six years now.He did two of my other friend and they were happy, He is easy to talk till.now am thinking about getting them smaller and a face lift, At the time I wanted big breast but now I getting older, want down size. He will be the doctor for mr ,thank you Dr, ward, from all the way from Inverness fl.francine bremer

February 27th, 2016
bad experiene with this doctor
I have to admit Dr. Ward and his staff were all very nice but Dr. Ward told me permanent lip implants would be a good choice for me (the was the end of the 90s). I am left years later with lips that are only NOT full but continue to be tender and are misshaped and full of hard lumps and the only way to remove these implants are expensive major surgery. I see Dr. Ward has mostly positive reviews but I am not able to leave one since I trusted his "skills" and am not a happy former client.

August 7th, 2015
Do NOT go to this doctor. He will not listen to you and do what he wants anyways. I went in for a rupture on my left breast. I had saline implants and when the rupture occurred it was very noticeable plus at that time I did not realize I had damage done to my muscle so it had pushed the implant out and The capsule out. My breast were perfectly symmetrical before the rupture when the rupture occurred because my left breast to drop down. When I went into Dr. Ward he confirmed it was a rupture and that it was an easy fix. I explained that I had a partial lump ectomy on my left breast and that I could not have implants above my muscle especially on my left side and that I had fibro cystic disease and that if I had implants above the muscle it would impair my mammograms so I stated I could only have implants below the muscle. Dr. Ward said that would not be a problem that the implants would be placed underneath the muscle. I stated that if for any reason they could not just not to put any implants in me at all. Dr Ward also showed me saline implants and different sizes since I could not recall what size my implants were since they were over 17 years old. Dr. Ward showed me one implant that was 500cc I stated that was way too big I also said that the 450 was too big we agreed on 420 with a slight overfill to get the wrinkles out at no time did they tell me that the 420 with an overfill would be 500. I go in for my surgery and when I wake up I find instead of Dr Ward doing the left side where the rupture occurred first Dr. Ward did my right side first so when Dr. Ward got to left side and realized that the muscle was damaged and that the implant would not go underneath the muscle instead of abiding by my wishes and not putting any implants in me at all because he had already done the right side and I guess he was too lazy to go back in and take that implant out he went ahead and put the left side above the muscle where I am missing part of my breast tissue. Also he put implants in me that are 500 cc. Where I had stated I did not want 500 that was way too big I also have one implant below the muscle on the right side and above the muscle on the left side causing my breast to be completely asymmetrical. Also with me not having any breast tissue on the left side and not having any thing to hold the implant up I have already bottomed out within four weeks of surgery and have a double bubble. Dr. Ward's office has refused to fix it or refund my money. They said I was asymmetrical before the surgery I explained that the only reason why I was asymmetrical before the surgery was because of the rupture and nothing else they tried to put all the blame on me. I went to an attorney and found out that Dr. Ward has no medical malpractice insurance and only has one year of plastic surgery school and that the only reason why he is considered a plastic surgeon is because he is grandfathered in technically he is only a general surgeon. Do NOT go here. They are nice to you up until they do something wrong and then they try to blame you and become mean.

May 6th, 2015
Genuine Consultations
Dr. Ward is patient and very attentive to my requests.

February 4th, 2015
The consultations, professionalism, and the tenure of Dr. Ward helped me remain calm in a situation that would have normally been uncomfortable for me. My experiences with Dr. Ward & Florida Cosmetic Surgery Center were VERY pleasant.

January 22nd, 2015
Facelift
The whole treatment from meeting Dr. Ward to the Post op care was smooth. Dr. Ward did a great job, exactly how I wanted it done. Dr. Ward spends a lot of time explaining the procedure and listens to what you have to say also. My recovery was easy and my incisions look great. I would recommend this office.

June 3rd, 2014
Previous patient
I waited for 30 years for a rhinoplasty revision. Dr. Ward said he would create a small nose for me. I have had swelling on nasal tip for 31/2 years now and the nose is the same large size. He charged a lot of money and I received poor results. Do not recommend his services!