A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Wasson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wasson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland.
Dr. Wasson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis Wasson practice?
Dr. Dennis Wasson practices Surgery near Stratford, CT.
See Stratford Surgeons.