A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Watson is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Watson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Watson practice?
Dr. Dennis Watson practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.