A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Weiland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Weiland is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Weiland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiland graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Weiland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Weiland MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Weiland practice?
- Dr. Dennis Weiland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Weiland practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.