A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Weiserbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Weiserbs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiserbs
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiserbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Weiserbs, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiserbs graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiserbs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis B Weiserbs MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Weiserbs practice?
- Dr. Dennis Weiserbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Weiserbs practices Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Gastroenterologists.