A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Weiserbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Weiserbs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiserbs
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Weiserbs, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiserbs graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiserbs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis B Weiserbs MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Weiserbs practice?
- Dr. Dennis Weiserbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Weiserbs practices Gastroenterology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Gastroenterologists.