Dr. Dennis Welch Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Welch?

Excellent Review!

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Definitely best ER in Atlanta area.

Awful

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I first saw dr. Welch when I came in with severe stomach pains and a fever lasting over two weeks. I requested to see a dr, rather than a PA and boy was that a mistake! The second Dr welch walked into the room he said " what makes you so special that you get to see a doctor ". After this my boyfriend, a film student, started taping the interaction. What followed was even worse, he raised his voice, literally refused to hear my symptoms and said that I was either pregnant or a drug addict. After both of those tests were negative , I practically had to demand other tests, as he insisted on prescribing me morphine and a Gyno appt. well, as I was finally being wheeled to radiology, Dr Welch comes running up to me. Saying nothing at all , he proceeded to throw a copy of the GA state recording laws on my bed and walk away. This action was nothing at this point, as his bizarre behavior and comments had stopped phasing me. However, the radiologist and the person pushing my bed were both so astonished that they gave me the instructions on how to report patient abuse , as well as insisted that something had to be done about that( and ALL they witnessed was him throwing the paper on the bed) Anyway , Dr welch sent me home with no other diagnosis other than "possible gynological problems". I followed up and received my lab results that dr welch ordered that day. One google search told me the imminent illness I had. One glance of my liver levels by a nurse, internist and GI dr and my diagnosis was OBVIOUS! Had dr welch spent time reviewing my blood work , instead of printing out the recording laws , my acute illness could have been treated before it turned chronic. Being so appalled by Dr. Welch's actions, and having them on tape , I posted them throughout the Internet. No commentary, just the video -leaving the viewer able to make own judgment. Dr. Welch proceeded to file charges against me for posting this video, no apology, just police charges. All that came of this was the police instructed me to file a civil case, but take the videos down. Dr welch cared so much about what this video showed that he spent the time to get the YouTube board to review it, then remove it and repeated this with countless sites. Dr welch was caught and he did everything to hide it. Please don't let this dishonorable man who cares more about reputation than the lives of his patients, treat you!!

Excellent Physician