A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Weslander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Weslander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Weslander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weslander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weslander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Weslander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Weslander practice?
- Dr. Dennis Weslander has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Weslander practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Cold Spring, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN.
See Cold Spring Family Physicians and Cold Spring Geriatric Doctors.