A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Weslander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Weslander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weslander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weslander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Weslander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weslander graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weslander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis R Weslander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Weslander practice?
- Dr. Dennis Weslander has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Weslander practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Family Physicians and Saint Cloud Geriatric Doctors.