A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Whatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Whatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Whatley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Whatley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whatley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Steven Whatley MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis S. Whatley practice?
- Dr. Dennis Whatley has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Whatley practices Urology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Urologists.