A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Whitfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Whitfield, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitfield graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Whitfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis W Whitfield FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Whitfield practice?
- Dr. Dennis Whitfield has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Whitfield practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA and Willits, CA.
See Saint Helena Emergency Physicians.