A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Wicks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicks graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ray Wicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Wicks practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wicks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Wicks practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Custer, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Casper, WY.
See Custer Family Physicians and Custer General Practitioners.