A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wildermuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wildermuth, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wildermuth graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wildermuth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Craig Wildermuth DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Wildermuth practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wildermuth has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Wildermuth practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.