inactive

Dennis E Wilkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

October 5th, 2014
Bad, bad, bad experience- twice
He was arrogant, could care less about me or my condition- actually gave me a list of medical journals where the appropriate medices were reviewed and told me to read them my self and decide which one I wanted to take. Also told me I would be a burden if the tax payers if Massachesetts for the rest of my life. I also left in tears, pretty much having been told that my life would now be worthless. Do not go to him. If I could give negative star, I would.

March 21st, 2013
Strange
Had availability but said my symptoms weren't neurological in advance... yet others would seem to disagree. Will be seeing a different neurologist.

July 10th, 2012
meh
Mediocre specialist. I came in with a list of various symptoms and issues my primary and I discussed. Dr. Wilkins was dismissive, didn't ask many questions, referred me for an MRI and the never followed up with me about any results etc. I actually had my radiologist friend 'read' my MRI for me. My symptoms are recurring and my primary is sending me to a different neurologist b/c he doesn't believe I had a thorough neuro work up. I wish I could tell my insurance they need to ask for a refund!

September 8th, 2011
Excellent, experienced doctor, gave me a correct diagnosis, first time around.

January 15th, 2011
This man is very arrogant and intimidating. I really felt like he was mocking me as I stated my symptoms. Did absolutely nothing for me..ordered no tests and made me leave the office in tears. Now I see why he was the only neurologist with open appointments. Don't see him!