A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wingfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Wingfield is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wingfield, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingfield graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wingfield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wingfield MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Wingfield practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wingfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Wingfield practices Ophthalmology near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Ophthalmologists.