A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wolf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Wolf MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Wolf practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Anesthesiologists, Glen Cove Psychiatrists, and Glen Cove Pain Management Doctors.