A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wolf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Wolf MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Wolf practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Glen Cove Anesthesiologists, Glen Cove Psychiatrists, and Glen Cove Pain Management Doctors.