A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wolf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Wolf MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Wolf practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Glen Cove Anesthesiologists, Glen Cove Pain Management Doctors, Glen Cove Psychiatrists, and Glen Cove Geriatric Doctors.