A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Wolf, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Wolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Wolf MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Dennis Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Wolf practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Glen Cove Anesthesiologists, Glen Cove Pain Management Doctors, and Glen Cove Psychiatrists.