A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Woolner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Woolner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Woolner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolner graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Woolner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- New River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Arthur Woolner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Woolner practice?
- Dr. Dennis Woolner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Woolner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.