A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Worthington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worthington
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Worthington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Worthington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Lincoln County Med Ctr, Ruidoso, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Victor Worthington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis V. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Dennis Worthington has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Worthington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Alamogordo, NM.
See Alamogordo Family Physicians and Alamogordo Primary Care Doctors.