Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Worthington
Dr. Dennis Worthington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alamogordo, NM. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, General Practice and Family Medicine. Dr. Worthington is affiliated with Lincoln County Medical Center, Lincoln County Med Ctr, Ruidoso, Nm and Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Worthington has the following 4 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Dennis Worthington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alamogordo, NM.
Dr. Jay Tiongson
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Alamogordo, NM 0.01 mi15
Dr. Robert Federici
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Alamogordo, NM 0.01 mi29
Dr. Allan Rickman
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Alamogordo, NM 0.01 mi27