A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Worthington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Worthington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthington graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Worthington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
- Lincoln County Med Ctr, Ruidoso, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Victor Worthington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dennis V. Worthington practice?
- Dr. Dennis Worthington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Worthington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Alamogordo, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Ruidoso, NM.
See Alamogordo Family Physicians and Alamogordo General Practitioners.