inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 4th, 2010
sepsis
I almost died after a tubiligation he had preformed that put me in the hospital for 5 1/2 months, in a coma for 5 weeks, on a respirator for 4 months and left me disabled for life. I had sepsis, necrotizing faciatis, ARDS, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary emolisms, neuropathy and foot drop in my left foot and leg, partial deafness, vocal chord paraylisis, and cancer. I spent about 3 weeks in a locked in state where I knew what was going on around me but could not respond, breath on my own, or move at all. Learning how to walk, talk, dress, and speak were just some of the things I had to do before I was released from the hospital. I can never work again because I battle with fatigue and severe pain that this event left me with. Beware of Doctors with low med mal insurance and lots of suits against them. Do your research if you have to go under the knife even if it is something small.