A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Y Chan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Chan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Gastroenterologists.