A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Yoochun Kim MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Dennis Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Kim practices Internal Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Murrieta Internists.