A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Yun is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Yun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Yun has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Yun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Yun practice?
- Dr. Dennis Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Yun practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Corte Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA.
See Corte Madera Anesthesiologists and Corte Madera Pain Management Doctors.