Learn more about Dr. Dennis Yun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Yun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yun
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Yun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yun graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Yun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Yun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Yun practice?
- Dr. Dennis Yun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Yun practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Corte Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA.
See Corte Madera Anesthesiologists and Corte Madera Pain Management Doctors.