A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Zai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Zai is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zai
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Zai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Zai, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zai graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zai has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Zai MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Zai practice?
- Dr. Dennis Zai has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Zai practices Gastroenterology near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Gastroenterologists.