A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Zaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Zaide is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Zaide, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaide graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaide has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Banez Zaide MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis B. Zaide practice?
- Dr. Dennis Zaide has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Zaide practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Waukesha Internists and Waukesha Pediatricians.