Dr. Dadong Zhou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dadong Zhou?

offcie manager

Posted on May 15th, 2014

He is a very nice man and every one recommended him. He spent a lot of time with us and make sure we understand.

office manager

Posted on February 17th, 2014

homemaker

Posted on October 27th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Zhou by my family doctor for my chronic lower back pain. It's easy to make an apppointment (in a week) via his office (nice receptionist). The paperwork is stardard and I waited no more than 10 min before Dr. Zhou came in room. He listens carefully and asked questions. He did thoughrou exam and reviewed my MRIs. He did not order many tests. I explained to me what's going on in my back and provided options. I am doing much better after a few weeks. I will see him soon for follow up. I highly recommended Dr. Zhou to my family member or friends.

self employed

Posted on October 14th, 2013

It's hard to find a doctor like Dr. Dennis Zhou to listen to you and pay attension to you. He takes notes (not looking at computer screen like others) and keeps eye contact. Spends a lot of time with me and my family. Explain and has a plan. He does not order too many testes. My condition is better. Recommend Dr. Zhou to anyone who needs to see a neurologist.

programmer

Posted on September 14th, 2013

engineer

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I have seen several neurologist in the last 10 years for my numbness and pain in legs and arms. Dr. Zhou is the only one who is very though with history, exam. He explains the condition in details with me and my wife. He has my problem under control. I am very thankful to meet Dr. Zhou and his staff. Highly recommend Dr. Zhou - he is the best in area.

computer programmer

Posted on July 24th, 2013

he is very nice, patient and spent time to go over things. recommend Dr. Zhou for anyone who has neurological issues.

Medical Billing specialist

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I will never go to this office again. The staff was rude and made you feel insignificant. The receptionist couldn't be bothered to send out paper work to our employer so that we could receive our Long term disability. They asked us to pay our bill at check out but could not take the time to get our paperwork out so that WE could get money to pay our bill. What happened to customer service???? Also, every question we asked the doctor was "now that is a very good question and no real answer!". I was always told to take charge of your health care. This office made us feel like we had to do it their way and had no choice in the matter. So we did take charge and went to a different doctor. We love our new doctor and staff. What is with asking us every visit "if we are on recreational drugs for the fun of it????" Thank God I was told by our new office that we did not look like we are druggies..lol. I was starting to feel self conscience.

Posted on January 29th, 2013

HE IS ON TIME AND NICE, SPENT TIME, NOT RUSH LIKE OTHER DOCTORS I SAW. GABE ME ENOUGH INFO FOR MY CONDITION AND ORDERED JUST ONE TEST (NOT LIKE OTHERS WHO MAY ORDER A LOT OF TESTS ). HIS ENGLISH IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS.

Posted on December 25th, 2011

he didnt seem to know how diagnose my problem.. he lost my mri scan and had to ask me were it was at.. i had to remind him what he had done with it... told me i had a certain problem and that i just didnt remember the accident.. i ended going to a different doctor...

if you have neurological issues, see Dr. Zhou

Posted on November 17th, 2011

He is on time (only waited for 5 min) and spent time (60 min) with me in my first visit. He called me for test results at 6pm to make sure I understood. His staff and office are very nice. It's hard to find any doctors these days like Dr. Zhou.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I was referred by my family doctor. He is very though, kind and care. He is on time and spends time with patient and family. He reviews test with us. Highly recommend him. 5 stars!