A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Zhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Zhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Szechwan Med Coll, Chengtu, China.
Dr. Zhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wei-Xi Zhu MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Zhu practice?
- Dr. Dennis Zhu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Zhu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN and Bloomington, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.