A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Zhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Zhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Szechwan Med Coll, Chengtu, China.
Dr. Zhu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wei-Xi Zhu MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Zhu practice?
- Dr. Dennis Zhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Zhu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Cardiologists.