A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennison Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennison Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennison Hamilton, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennison Robert Hamilton MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennison R. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Dennison Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennison Hamilton practices Occupational Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, MO.
See Kansas City Preventive Medicine Specialists.