Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennison Hamilton
Dr. Dennison Hamilton, MD, PHD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Hamilton is affiliated with Bates County Memorial Hospital, St Joseph Health Center and St Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Hamilton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennison Hamilton has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Dennison Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Leonard Larson II
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
Kansas City, MO 1.48 mi40
Dr. Megan Hoffman
Kansas City, MO 1.64 mi
Dr. Maura Dombrowski
Leawood, KS 2.56 mi