A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denny Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denny Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denny Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denny A Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denny A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Denny Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Denny Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.