A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denny Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denny Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denny Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denny A. Carter practice?
Dr. Denny Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA and Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons and Brunswick Family Physicians.