A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denny Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denny Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denny Carter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denny A Carter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denny A. Carter practice?
- Dr. Denny Carter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Denny Carter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA and Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons and Brunswick Sports Medicine Doctors.