A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denny John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denny John, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denny John, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denny John MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denny John practice?
- Dr. Denny John has 1 office location.
Dr. Denny John practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Neurologists and Quakertown Psychiatrists.