A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denny John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denny John, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denny John, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. John has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denny John MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denny John practice?
- Dr. Denny John has 1 office location.
Dr. Denny John practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Neurologists and Quakertown Sleep Medicine Doctors.