A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denny Nakayama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denny Nakayama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakayama graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nakayama has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denny A Nakayama MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Denny A. Nakayama practice?
- Dr. Denny Nakayama has 1 office location.
Dr. Denny Nakayama practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Rheumatologists.