inactive

Overall Review

no change

March 7th, 2016
CEO Industrial Flight Data Maintainance
Honestly interested. Exceptionally knowledgable! Does not rush you! Inspires confidence! Without question, is compashionate!

July 15th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Ragsdale is what a doctor should be. Intelligent, diligent and caring. he spends the time to get the diagnosis right and does al he can to aid his patient. He must be one of the very few people in the medical arena that actually became a doctor because he wanted to help people.

April 23rd, 2011
He's awesome....
Dr. Ragsdale has been my physician since 1981 and he has been there through thick and thin. I was injured on the job and literally died but if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't be here now so I just love him. One of the best things about him is his sense of humor. I'm a firm believer in laughter being some of the best medicine out there. I'm a paramedic and a nurse so I see all kinds of Dr.'s but he's one of the best out there. Thanks Dr. D!