A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dent Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purcell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purcell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dent Purcell, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Purcell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dent W Purcell MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dent W. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Dent Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dent Purcell practices Therapeutic Radiology near Rincon, GA.
See Rincon Radiologists.