Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

7040A Sydney Curv
Montgomery, AL 36117
334-409-9550
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Patient Care  |  show details
by Nancy Guy on Jan 19th, 2014

I have just resently had Lapo surgery by Dr Dent Williams, and had excellent care. He was very proffesional , caring, and knolegable with my problem, trust it was not pain free.but that was to be expected due to my problem, whitch I am so thankful he was there to take care of. Truly a wonderful and skilled Dr.

|  BEWARE  |  show details
by mia on May 21st, 2013

Dr.dent does not know what he is doing he said i had threatned preterm labor and then the next week said he didnt know y he said that...he is not focused and very rused...i finding a new doctor as i type!!! Horrible.the nursing staff is even worse, please see another doctor

|  Terrible Doctor  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I have had two pregnancies so far and I was taken care of by the best Dr. at OBGYN Assoicated of Montgomery. The doctor that delievered my first two children is no longer in practice, so I was referred to Doctor Williams for my third/current pregancy. The worst mistake of my life!!! At my first appoinment he seemed nice, but when he did an examination on me it was painful and I have never had ab exam hurt before. About two weeks later I started bleeding and went to the ER for to see what was wrong and found out that I was pregnant with twins and was in the process of losing one. I had a follow up with Dr. Williams the nest day and he only repeated what the ER Docotor had already told me. There was no ultrasound, no shceck up or nothing!! He told be I could go back to work What in the World!!! So the very next day I bleed even more and not knowing if it was the lost twin or the surviving baby that was causing the bleeding. I was worried about my baby so I wen to see Doctor Williams again. UGH, he only said that bleeding in common and that it is nothing to worry about even though I had already lost one baby at 6.5 weeks. I asked him if I could have some days off and he said I guess so?!?! and gave me a week. Following that appoinmtent I wne back for my 12 week appoinmtent only to tell him that I was switching to a midwife and he got the worst attitude with me and didn't even evaluate me for my check-up!!! He didn't put anything on the documentation for that appoinment and said okay then bye! I haven't heard my baby's heartbeat since the emergency at 6.5 weeks not sure how the baby is developing in that area. I can only trust that God is taking care of everyhting and that all is well. I will have an appoinment in about 2 weeks with a mid-wife and I am soo excited!! Mainly to leave Dr. Williams, he is not a caring person, he is all about getting you inand out as soon as possible and does not support natural births which is what I want this time around. Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

He was very respectful to me and went out of his way to give me a positive birth experience.

|  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

He seemed supportive of a VBAC until I went into labor. I ended up with my second unnecessary c-section, iterventions performed after I plainly said I didn't want them done and falsified medical records. Then he lied to me in an attempt to justify the c-section. Seems like a nice, caring doctor and probably is as long as you don't mind being sliced open to deliver your baby on his schedule.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Anna on Nov 18th, 2010

Dent is an amazing dr- very caring, very personal & makes you feel like you are his only patient.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for over 24 years. I have four children and I saw him with each pregnancy, so I can honestly say he was very caring and took time for my questions and concerns. Would highly recommend him.

|  Great Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Diane L at Insider Pages on Aug 9th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to see DR. Williams for over 24 years. He took care of me during my pregnancies, I have 4 children and was very kind and c...

|  A Fraud  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have 7 years of false medical records to cover up uterine damage I sufered after the birth of my 2nd child. He lied to my face and told m...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Want a doctor who works for you  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 22nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Williams has been with me through two pregnancies . I appreciate that he attempts to give one on one attention to every woman who comes...