A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denton Watumull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denton Watumull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denton Watumull, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Watumull graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watumull has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denton Watumull MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Denton Watumull practice?
- Dr. Denton Watumull has 2 office locations.
Dr. Denton Watumull practices Plastic Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Plastic Surgeons.