Dr. Denton Watumull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denton Watumull?

Posted on August 11th, 2017

We recently visited Dr. Watumull's office for my daughters rhinoplasty consultation. Dr. Watumull was down to earth and very honest about the recommendations he felt were necessary. He made my daughter feel very comfortable about the procedure, and we left the office feeling very confident about what was going to happen. We scheduled the surgery, and we can't wait to get it done!

My experience with Dr. Watumull was exceptional. His skill as a surgeon paired with his compassion ensured a cosmetic result which exceeded my expectations. His office staff shares his passion for creating an experience which is both pleasant and ensures confidence.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Dr. Watamull was thorough in explaining the procedure and what to expect. His procedure is different from any surgery I have had before. His technique produces minimal scarring. His knowledge and experience provides the best outcome in both decreasing the waist size and producing a beautiful abdomen. My stomach is tight and flat. Dr. Watamull is always smiling and encouraging. His staff is friendly and thorough. They are a great team. They prepared me for what to expect at every stage of the experience. I would recommend him to anyone that would like a beautiful abdomen.

Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck

Posted on June 21st, 2017

My goal in visiting with Dr. Watumull was Breast Augmentation and a Tummy Tuck. During my consultation he recommended a Breast Lift due to the condition of my breast at the age of 49. Dr. Watumull took the time to explain why he recommended the Breast Lift along with me waiting 6 months after the Breast Lift procedure to get my implants done. Most doctors would have completed the implants and the Breast Lift at the same time. I am so glad I followed his recommendation. Six months later I had my Breast Augmentation and Tummy Tuck procedures completed at the same time. I had many stretch marks prior to surgery, which are all gone. The recovery time for these two procedures were minimal for me. My Breast and Tummy look absolutely AMAZING! I highly recommend Dr. Watumull for his professionalism, bedside manner and ability to transform a body into an unbelievable beautiful shape.

He's "the best" doctor!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Watumull for many years now and everything that he does for me is fantastic. He listens to your concerns and his bedside manner is the best I've ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Watumull. I have had several procedures done by him and all my friends have been in awe.

The absolute best!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

A true professional that is a master at his gift. His patience and compassion for excellence is only superseded by his skills and abilities that makes that goal of excellence a reality. He has true gift of vision and ability.

Posted on November 8th, 2016

I can’t say enough about the positive experience I had with Dr. Watumull, his staff & the surgery center. Professional, knowledgeable & friendly – they are awesome! After years of research & contemplating corrective neck surgery I was finally able to make a confident choice - Dr. Watumull. From beginning to end I felt comfortable & safe. Dr. Watumull really listened & took time to explain the procedure in detail. He answered my questions & gave unbiased advise about choosing a good surgeon. The next day Dr. Watumull called to make sure I understood the procedure & answer any questions I might have. The surgery center staff was organized & made me feel that I was in excellent hands. My surgery went well – the bruising & swelling has been minimal & although I have experience some discomfort I have had no pain. It has been three weeks since my surgery & I could not be more satisfied. I would definitely recommend Dr. Watumull, his staff & the surgery center.

Great experience!

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Watumull and his staff are amazing! I had an outstanding experience, every step of the procedure. From consultation to recovery, Dr. Watumull was there to answer any questions and explain everything I needed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Watumull!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Watumull and staff took me as a new patient when I am dealing with skin cancer surgery and repair on my face. He made me feel very confident and safe with the procedure necessary to take care of the problem areas. My experience with the surgery was very comfortable and my comfort was priority. Thank you Dr. Watumull!!!!

Very satisfied !!

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I went to Dr Watumull for breast augmentation and two years later im back for a nose job. The best Dr, very attentive and answered all of my questions, just love him and his staff, recommend 100%

Satisfied Patient!!

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Dr. Watumall is awesome! He always listens to my concerns and tells me what the best thing to do is. I have had a few procedures done and I am always satisfied. I feel more and more beautiful every time. He is kind and caring. He makes a follow up call to check on me. I really like that. I will only choose him for all my plastic surgery needs and I have referred him several times. He's an awesome Doctor!!

28 yo going from 32A to 32DD

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I'm glad I went with Dr. Watumull's size suggestion for my breast augmentation. He measured my chest and made size recommendations by what would best fit my body. I went from a 32A to 32DD. (I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs with an athletic build at 28 yo.) Breast feeding 2 kids had reduced my breast size from a full B to an A. The surgery was a breeze and I recovered much quicker than I expected! I was able to pick back up on my running routine 5 weeks after the surgery. I did have some difficulty when I first started running again, as there was this new pressure on my chest, but I quickly adjusted. It did take a few months to be able to wear bras with underwire again, but honestly, there are so many great options of wireless bras out there now. The only complaint I would have is that even though all my pre-op visits were quick in-and-out trips, the follow up visit wait times have been much longer. However, overall I am very happy with my experience and results!