Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon

Not Just a Surgeon, but an Artist show details Not Just a Surgeon, but an Artist
Oct 1st, 2015

Don't be alarmed that the cost of my surgery was so high. That was the total cost of 2 surgeries I had in the past 12 months. Let me explain. I first had my consult with him in summer of 2014. His office staff were so nice and his office wasn't your typical surgeons office. It was decorated with taste and everything was classic luxury. When I met Dr. Weiss, he made me feel completely comfortable and addressed and explained my every question in regards to surgery. I asked if I needed my breasts done, while most docs might say yes just to get extra money, he told me he wouldn't touch them. So we settled on a mini tummy tuck, with liposuction and fat grafting to my butt. Nov. 20th, I had my surgery and spent the night overnight with Tess his nurse who was amazing. All of his staff literally made me feel like I was a close girlfriend and were all knowledgeable and helpful. My results were amazing... I had quite a bit of swelling, but when it went down my body looked awesome and my scar recovered so well. Dr Weiss made me feel like a million bucks in every single follow up visit. Fast forward to this past summer, I knew that I wanted to put a little more fat into my butt to achieve the figure 8 shape, so I consulted with Dr. Weiss again. We mapped out a plan and on Sept 17th, I went for my second fat grafting surgery. He literally took his first work, and fine tuned it and finished his sculpture. He gave me a gorgeous 8 figure and put the remaining fat in the places I needed it to make it just right. My recovery was so much easier this go round and I didn't even need to stay in the center overnight. I cannot stress how amazing my experience with Dr. Weiss was. He is a genius at what he does, and he is not a cocky surgeon at all. I have interviewed many. He made me look and feel like a million bucks and I recommend him to anyone looking for a qualified plastic surgeon.

Total Satisfaction show details Total Satisfaction
by Reilly Warlick on Feb 13th, 2015

Top Notch Surgeon. Perfectionist! Very warm and personable. The best in the area.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Dr. Weiss and his staff are professional, caring, and courteous. I will return only to him for any future procedures I may want or need. I highly recommend Dr. Weiss!

face lift show details face lift
May 21st, 2011

I decided to have a lower face lift and after research decided that Dr. Weiss was who I wanted. He did an outstanding job. I did not heal as quickly as some women and Dr. Weiss and his staff worked with me to ensure a good recovery. I also had my face lasered. My skin is beautiful. My neck and face are very natural; not a pulled look at all. Dr. Weiss tightens the neck muscles so the procedure lasts for many years. I am extremely please. His staff is kind and polite at all times. Dr. Weiss is a very happy, friendly, and competent doctor. He is an outstanding choice for plastic surgery.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Oct 14th, 2010

Dr Weiss exceeded my expectations. His communication was very clear reguarding my reconstructive surgery and expected outcomes. His bedside manner was outstanding with myself and my family. After surgery he called my home to check on me and my follow up care was top notch. Dr Weiss is very enthusiastic and caring.

Great! show details Great!
by L.B. on Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Weiss is a WONDERFUL doctor! Dr. Weiss and his ENTIRE staff provide a wonderful environment. They deliver excellent results and provide truthful information. Every time I had an appointment, I was never disappointed; they are always courteous, doing everything to fit your needs and comfort. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weiss AND his staff to anyone! =D

Incredible Doctor show details Incredible Doctor
Jan 22nd, 2009

The bedside manner Dr. Weiss and his staff had with me was unbelievable. They were understanding when I had to re-schedule an appoinment and were thorough with every question I asked. You may wait a little while in their waiting room but it is beautiful and well worth the wait.

by Anonymous on Dec 10th, 2008

My experience of Dr. Weiss is that he is careful and caring, thorough, knowledgeable and respectful in every way of his clients. I chose him for a face & necklift after consulting several other top surgeons in the area and looking at the results of his work with two women I know. I was concerned about not looking as though I had had the surgery, as I am a known entity in the region. Dr. Weiss studied my face and photos of my face to ensure that he restored me to my youthful self. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I only wish I had acted sooner. Weiss and his team took first-rate care of me and make me feel as though I am truly important to them. He is a good person and an excellent surgeon who really does make beautiful faces.

Apr 1st, 2008

Takes his time throughtly explaining the procedures and options. Conservative interested in a natural looking result. Office staff very warm and friendly!