Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denver Miller Jr
Dr. Denver Miller Jr, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Sparks, NV. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Northern Nevada Medical Center, Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center. and Renown Regional Medical Center. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Denver Miller Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Denver Miller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sparks, NV.
Dr. Anita Kedia
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Sparks, NV 0.01 mi17
Dr. Kurt Vonhartleben
Sparks, NV 0.01 mi21
Dr. Albert Derose
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Sparks, NV 0.01 mi32