Dr. Denver Miller Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Sparks, NV

January 20th, 2017
My roommate is an 89 year old war veteran that has very bad health problems. Dr. Miller has been his primary physician for many years and really impressed me with how much attention and caring he has shown for my elderly friend. If he had listened to Dr. Miller years ago he would be better off today. But still Dr. Miller does what he can for him and I wish there were more compassionate doctors like him.

March 8th, 2016
DR. DENVER MILLER
DR. MILLER IS VERY PUNCTUAL. THE LONGEST I'VE WAITED IS 10 TO 20 MINUTES. HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER HAD AND OBSERVED. HE TREATED MY LATE FATHER FOR YEARS. HE HAS THE HUMAN TOUCH WHICH MOST DOCTORS DO NOT POSSESS. HE IS AWESOME AS A DOCTOR AND HUMAN BEING.

July 27th, 2015
absolutley fabulous
Dr. Miller is the kindest and sweetest Doctor I've ever taken my mother to see. I actually had her change insurance plans just so she could see him as her primary care physician. She absolutely adores him. He listens to everything you have to say and addresses each issue no matter how long it takes. During her appointments he totally 100% dedicated to her and her issues. Dr Miller truly has a heart of gold and is simply the most compassionate Doctor I've ever met. It saddens me to know that Dr. Miller will be retired by the time I myself am in need of a geriatric physician.

January 30th, 2014
Awesome with Alzheimer's
Dr. Miller was amazing with my mom who had Alzheimer's. He listened to all of my concerns about her health and her care. When ever I brought her in he would hold her hands, look her in the eyes and talk to her. I always left his office feeling much better and so did my mom. He always answered all my questions and even helped me relay that to my family who did not go to her appointments. I would highly recommend him if you want someone who truly understands the disease and cares about his patients.

December 1st, 2011
great dr if you like someone who gives an abundance of pain pills to a known addict.