A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denzil D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denzil D'Souza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Souza
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denzil D'Souza, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Heart Block
- Herniated Disc
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. D'Souza has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denzil D'Souza MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Denzil D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Denzil D'Souza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denzil D'Souza practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.