A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denzil D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denzil D'Souza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Souza
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Souza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denzil D'Souza, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Heart Block
- Herniated Disc
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. D'Souza has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denzil D'Souza MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Denzil D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Denzil D'Souza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Denzil D'Souza practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.