A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denzil D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denzil D'Souza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denzil D'Souza, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Heart Block
- Herniated Disc
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. D'Souza has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Souza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Denzil G. D'Souza practice?
Dr. Denzil D'Souza practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.