Dr. Denzil Dsouza Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Denzil Dsouza?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Very satisfied with Dr. D'Souza and his staff. Most of the delays I've had with my appointments result from his willingness to spend time with other patients before me. My last appointment lasted well beyond their office hours and his assistant, Laura, was extremely courteous and stayed until 6:30 to make sure I was taken care of.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

My husband and I both use Dr. D'Souza. We are very satisfied and comfortable with him being our heart doctor. We would recommend him to all our friends. He takes time to explain everything where you can understand.

Good Doc, Lying Laura

Posted on October 6th, 2014

As a physician, D'Souza is very good. As a judge of good character, he fails miserably. The reason for my departure from his practice has to do with being lied to by his "assistant," Laura, on TWO occasions. In addition to being unpleasant and rude, this woman will say anything to cover her posterior for being incompetent. Why he keeps her around is beyond comprehension.

Just the facts Mam!

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Go to see Dr. D'Souza if you want the straight scoop. If you want to be coddled, go somewhere else. Example: "You're on Cumadin and will be for the rest of your life. If you fall off a ladder and hit your head, you're dead." Dr. D'Souza He is the only doctor for whom I have ever waited 45 minutes past my appointment time.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015