A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denzil Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denzil Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denzil Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denzil Andy Harris MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denzil A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Denzil Harris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Denzil Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Eolia, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Neon, KY and Whitesburg, KY.
See Eolia Internists and Eolia Cardiologists.