A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denzil Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denzil Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denzil Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denzil Andy Harris MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Denzil A. Harris practice?
- Dr. Denzil Harris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Denzil Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Eolia, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Neon, KY and Whitesburg, KY.
See Eolia Internists and Eolia Cardiologists.