A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Denzil Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Denzil Robertson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Denzil Robertson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Robertson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Denzil Gerard Robertson BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Denzil G. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Denzil Robertson has 1 office location.
Dr. Denzil Robertson practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists.