Dr. Deogracias Martinez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deogracias Martinez Jr?

Terrible Office Staff

Posted on July 26th, 2011

His office staff is extremely rude and condescending. I waited three months to see the doctor, and was told that my meeting with him had been cancelled the very day I was supposed to go in and see him. Not only was his staff rude when they told me this, but they had me wait nearly half an hour in the office for them to tell me. When I asked why my meeting had been cancelled, they told me it was because I could not be reached to confirm my appointment. This is something I find extremely hard to believe, not only because they never called or left a message, but also because I went in a few days before to see if they could move up my appointment to an earlier day, due to the fact that I was in so much pain. His staff said that there was nothing they could do, and that I would have to wait for my scheduled appointment day. Overall, I have no idea how I would rate Dr. Martinez because I have never had the opportunity to see him, but if I were to judge his work based on those he chooses to hire, I would rate him poor at best. I am changing my doctor immediately, because I am not going to stand idly by while my insurance company charges me month after month for a doctor I can't even see.

Professional Colleague and Patient

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I have known Dr Martinez for 30 years. I know him to be to possess the highest ethics a expertise. He is a good doctor for so many prople in the community. He is a friend to nurses and for me personally he has been the first to volunteer to give a community lecture or inservice to share his expertise, always with no talk of reimbursement for his contributions. His family life is his focus and he has integrated his medicalpractice into the lives of many, being a mentor to other physicians, young people needing guidance while always keeping the needs of his wife and children paramount. I love and respect this man, this doctor, this fiend. He is a treasure to the Inland Empire and to the business community.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

This Doctor takes his time and really listens to you. He may not talk a lot but he does hear what you're saying. He is thorough and precise. The only thing I wish he'd do differently is evaluate you according to age and prompt you to get that colonoscopy, mammogram etc... in a timely manner as we don't see to these things ourselves without prompt by our Doctors. Otherwise he is a fantabulous Doctor.I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on September 9th, 2010

rude staff at front desk and dr was impatient with me

PHLEBOTOMIST

Posted on January 15th, 2009

DR MARTINEZ IS A VERY KIND AND PATIENT DR WITH A BIGGGG SMILE AND AN EVEN BIGGER HEART

Posted on October 2nd, 2017