A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Lerner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Lerner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Deborah Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Lerner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.