A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deogracias Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deogracias Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deogracias Pena, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pena has 18 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance