A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deogracias Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deogracias Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deogracias Pena, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pena has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deogracias Rodolfo C T Pena MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Deogracias R. Pena practice?
- Dr. Deogracias Pena has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deogracias Pena practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.