A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deon Tadlock is Good. Dr. Tadlock has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deon Tadlock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadlock graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tadlock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter Armador Hospital
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tadlock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deon Tadlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deon L. Tadlock practice?
Dr. Deon Tadlock practices Family Medicine near Jackson, CA.
See Jackson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Tadlock, Dr. Dennis Tadlock, Dr. Denny Tadlock, Dr. Dion Tadlock, Dr. Dwight Tadlock, Dr. Sid Tadlock