A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deon Tadlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deon Tadlock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deon Tadlock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadlock graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tadlock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deon Tadlock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deon Tadlock practice?
- Dr. Deon Tadlock has 1 office location.
Dr. Deon Tadlock practices Family Medicine near Jackson, CA.
See Jackson Family Physicians.