A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deon Vigilance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deon Vigilance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vigilance
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vigilance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deon Vigilance, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigilance graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Vigilance has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deon Warren Vigilance MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deon W. Vigilance practice?
- Dr. Deon Vigilance has 10 office locations.
Dr. Deon Vigilance practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fishers, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Cardiothoracic Surgeons.