A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deon Vigilance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deon Vigilance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deon Vigilance, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigilance graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Vigilance has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deon Warren Vigilance MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deon W. Vigilance practice?
- Dr. Deon Vigilance has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deon Vigilance practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Cardiothoracic Surgeons.