A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deon Wolpowitz, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpowitz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolpowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deon Wolpowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deon Wolpowitz practice?
Dr. Deon Wolpowitz practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Wolpowitz, Dr. Dennis Wolpowitz, Dr. Denny Wolpowitz, Dr. Dion Wolpowitz, Dr. Dwight Wolpowitz, Dr. Sid Wolpowitz